When is Scriptcase 6 going to be released?

Re: When is Scriptcase 6 going to be released?

Seems we’re on the same page regarding SC. It isn’t perfect but it is highly productive for those who need to mix a bit of custom code with mostly template code,

… and I’d just as soon the SC development team take its time and get it right. I’m patient…

we’re patient, but when our upgrade license dies… then we’ll have to pay again.

i don’t think this is fair after waiting 6 months for sc6

Edit: Please do not advertise 3rd party commercial tools.

your right…
actually im planning to use the third of your example…
that is really very good. its free and good documentation and lot of great developer too.

this is scriptcase forum… any thing that we put here is can be deleted by admin like my post before about rad

You are super right…
I use 5.2 php in my server because of incompatibility… lololo
if you cant wait… better find other

LOL…your situation if same as mine…
our license is dying…

Stop making waves <grin>

Trying it now.

I think it’s time to netmake to give an explanation officially about the delay sc6 , such as the type of bugs that exist and the estimated completion time. netmake have made an appointment to launch sc6 since aug, and always cancel it then it is time provide an explanation how it could happen as technically,…profesional please :slight_smile:

i think justalk and gulma its nice person and they have frustrated and confused with the netmake promise and always cancel it without any explanation at all…:frowning:

http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase?sk=wall

LOL… my serial is dying …and link too… LOL

I was looking at that recently… just very expensive.

pettechservices… look again please :slight_smile: I’m afraid you confused radst… and radp… the second one is cheaper than scriptc… :slight_smile:

cheers

lol!

i dont understand ppl talking about something totaly different here on a SC-forum. it must be clear that nm does not allow links or anything about a competitor.

but, in fact, i can tell you: i use both and scriptcase is much easier, faster and better when it goes around little and middle-big projects, even if there are some limits when you need very special stuff. thats because sc is a code-creating - tool and not open to edit php-code. the one youre talking about is a code-editor, even when you can drag and drop elements on the screen. both are good in different situations.

so - stop talking about it here. go to a develop-forum which is opened for general php-discussion and dont use the support-forum of a very good and fast phpcreator like scriptcase to talk about an editor of another company. it must be clear that the mods must delete it.

I accept the sentiment but your conclusion is wrong; this is the " ScriptCase Forum ? Others ? News" news forum. AFAIK, the inference is that I can write about “other” stuff here. Irrespective, most of the posters have referenced other systems in shrouded words and they certainly haven’t linked in competitors.

I am a long time and frequent poster in what were the “Borland” and are now the Embarcadero forums. There has never been any problem discussing competitive technology there. The difference is, I suppose, that the programming platforms developed & support by Embarcadero are better established and understood than SC. And I don’t really recall them at any time misjudging their road map.

Irrespective, IMO the SC marketing team should shoulder some of the blame of the frustrations shown by some users here ; they tempted users in the first half of last year with “Enjoy the promotional prices until June 30th to guarantee your UPGRADE!!!” , implying that SC6 would be available soon. Anyone who took up that offer must be thinking that they were taken advantage of. Further, as software engineers the SC team should have known the dangers of implying delivery dates of software. Jeez, most of us here know how hard it is to program to a deadline.

I for one couldn’t care less. SC5.2 is just one of the tools I use, and my fortunes are not dependent on it. But I can understand why others might be a litlle miffed at the delays.

Anyway, it is an entertaining thread and I do enjoy looking in on it.

ow commn … its free…